Ingredients: leek moss, pork, salt, cooking wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger;
1. Wash the cuts of the moss, slice the garlic, cut the ginger;
2. Use shredded pork, cooking wine, and a little salt for about 10 minutes;
3. Put the heat in the pot and put in the oil. After the oil is hot, add the garlic and ginger to the saute;
4. Add the shredded pork;
5. After the meat is discolored, add the leek and stir-fry, and add the salt to the amaranth, and then serve the pan;
Appetizing Spicy Shrimp
Ingredients: prawn, pounds of dried red pepper, onion, garlic, pepper, spicy sauce, sesame oil, salt, sugar, cooked white sesame seeds
1. Wash the prawns, cut off the whiskers, and pick the shrimp line from the second quarter with a toothpick
2. Dispose of the treated prawns and drain the water.
3. Cut off the onion, garlic chopped whole spare
4. Put the oil in the pot, put the shrimp in the seven layers of heat, and fry until it becomes red.
5. Put the onion, garlic, and pepper on the bottom of the pot, then add a few drops of sesame oil and continue to stir evenly.
6. Pour in the pepper, stir fry for a while, add the spicy sauce, pour in a small bowl of water, add salt, sugar, stir fry
7. Add the shrimp and stir fry for a while. When the juice is absorbed by the shrimp, put the cooked white sesame seeds
8. Quickly turn evenly, sprinkle some chopped green onion after loading.
Stir-fried poached eggs
Ingredients: eggs; pork; green pepper; red pepper; green garlic; black soybean meal; Pixian bean paste; onion ginger garlic; soy sauce; cooking wine
xx1, fried old poached eggs, the edge of the crispy egg yolk is fully cooked. Remember to knock the egg yolk slightly into the pot and use a shovel to break the egg yolk slightly. After cooling, cut into large pieces for use.
2. Add the onion and ginger wine in the water to fully cook the pork, and cool the slices for use.
3, green pepper slices green garlic cut off for use, another cut a little onion ginger garlic, black cardamom also slightly chopped some.
4, hot oil will be the pork pieces to the lean meat, golden fat and oil, remove the oil directly, add all the scoops in the fourth step, add a spoonful of Pixian bean watercress, evenly pour the green and red pepper stir fry (I like There is a little tiger skin in the pepper. If you like the crisp taste, you can pour the green pepper into the green garlic.
5, pour the simmered meat and poached eggs stir fry, add a little raw seasoning (I added some sugar to fresh)
6. Pour into the green garlic evenly, cover the lid and simmer for half a minute. (If you like the soft taste of green garlic, you can extend the time)
Boiled pork slices
Ingredients: pork tenderloin, garlic, celery, phoenix tail. Eggs, pepper, bean paste, ginger, green onions, peppers (red, pointed, dried), pepper, cooking wine, chicken, salt, starch (peas), vegetable oil.
1. Slice the pork tenderloin, egg white and starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, and cooking wine into a paste and spread on the meat. Wash the slices with garlic, celery and phoenix.
2. Put the vegetable oil into the pot, heat it, pour the pepper, dry pepper and fry until the pepper is golden yellow. Then, cut the pepper and pepper into fine.
3. Use the oil in the pot to stir-fry the bean paste, then add the cabbage leaf, scallion, ginger, broth, soy sauce, pepper, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, etc. stir it a little, and mix thoroughly;
4. Garlic, celery, and phoenix are placed in a pan and boiled for a while.